contenu des pages Psp-Gun :: Download Contract Appointment Policy 2004 Pdf Mon titre contenu des pages
Psp-Gun Index du Forum
Psp-Gun
Le site armée pour une psp

Psp-Gun Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Download Contract Appointment Policy 2004 Pdf

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Psp-Gun Index du Forum -> La Team -> Charte A Lire
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
garlalli
VIP
VIP

Masculin
Point(s): 333
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Oct - 22:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: Download Contract Appointment Policy 2004 Pdf Répondre en citant

Download Contract Appointment Policy 2004 Pdf > shorl.com/brytulastibrobro

Download Contract Appointment Policy 2004 Pdf, le corbusier city of tomorrow pdf download

65288a64fe
on dated 07-08-2015 i been regularized as PST. please guide me ShumailaKamal says: August 6, 2015 at 4:52 pm / Reply Dear Sarfraz Hussain according to my knowledge on resignation pay is not protected Thanks Muhammad Jamil Mughal says: August 3, 2015 at 2:01 pm / Reply Assalam O Alaikum. of the Punjab (27.07.2016)NotificationRevised Basic Pay Scales and Allowances Govt. All rights reserved. Galaxy World Govt Employees Largest Network Advances GP Fund Court Cases Employees Corner Holidays Miscellaneous Notifications Provincial Govt Employees Regularization of Employees Seniority Lists of Employees Transfer/Posting Up-Gradation & Promotion of Employees Jobs Govt Jobs Private/Semi Govt Jobs Packages for Employees Pay and Allowances Pension Ruling Leave Rules Maintenance of Office Record Rulings Students Corner Tutorials Cell Numbers Earn Money With PTC Miscellaneous Online Earning SEO Sites Web Designing Galaxy World Employees Corner Notification of Protection of Contract Employees under Contract Policy 2004 Jul 30th, 2015 by ShumailaKamal22 Government of Punjab, Higher Education Department has issued Notification No. Regularisation policy announced: BS-16 and above postings thru PPSC Intikhab Hanif —Published Mar 03, 2013 03:51am WHATSAPP 0 Comments Email Email Your Name: Recipient Email: Print LAHORE, March 2: The Punjab government on Saturday issued policy for the regularisation of contract employees under which those in BS-16 and above will be appointed through the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) and those in lower grades by the departments concerned. It has also been approved the condonation of difference in age, qualification, designation and pay scales of contract employees of of Commerce Stream for the implementation of Contract Appointment Policy 2014 with effect from 01-08-2012. i have resign TEVTA on 30 may 2011.

However, there will not be any extension and the option once exercised shall be final, the policy says. Join 351 other subscribers Email Address Pages ABOUT US CONTACT US HOME PRIVACY POLICY PRIZE BOND Recent Posts Advertisement: Recruitment of Educators & AEO District Gujrat 2016-2017 Order: Purchase of White Boards for Each Classrooms of all public schools in Punjab NTS Announced Eligible & Rejected Candidates for Recruitment Test of Educators-2016-17 Application Form for School Specific Educators (ESE, SESE & SSE) 2016-2017 Timelines for Recruitment of School Specific Educators & AEO 2016-2017 SED Punjab. Moeed Yusuf The Lankan example 5. However pay of Contract Employees earlier appointed in TEVTA Pay Scales shall be fixed at the present stage of the respective pay scales. under recruitment policy2016 i applied through proper channel for SSE(BS-16), and i have been selected for this said post.from permanent post of ESE-09 i once again came on contract post of sse(IT) bs-16. SO (Commerce) 24-1/2013 dated 28-07-2015 in connection with Protection of Contract Employees under Contract Policy 2004. These appointments will, however, be subject to fulfillment of requirements of the related rules. Blaming taxpayers THE reason given for the low tax base of the country by the prime ministers special assistant for revenue has to. then please tell me people those not resign can take this benefits.

o livro de pantagruel.pdf download freedictionary of american idioms pdf free downloadmark futato beginning biblical hebrew pdf downloadhappiness is a choice pdf downloadlanguage xml pdf tutorial downloadfree download novel sebelas patriot pdf mergeexam ref 70 412 r2 pdf downloadcalila y dimna resumen pdf downloadmultiple document interface pdf downloadhoward schilit financial shenanigans pdf download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 26 Oct - 22:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Psp-Gun Index du Forum -> La Team -> Charte A Lire Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation